Thursday, June 5, 2014

Keep Calm and Sitch On

 As I mentioned yesterday I am into day 8 of a 10-15 day sentence of sitting in order to keep Pup calm so all those stitches will heal. She got a good report at the vet's yesterday but we still have a few more days to go before I can unbarricade the furniture and let life return to normal for the jumping bean.


 In desperation I went looking for more sit down projects that can be completed on the floor. I found my stash of batiks and a box of completed wedding rings. I only need five more to have this pretty thing finished so I have been stitching away under pup's watchful eye.


 I also found my hibernating yo-yo pillow so it's been getting a few more yo-yo's each day.


Daddio's latest is also getting put together slowly but surely. These are his works of paper piecing but this one is all mine. I bought the material and squares and have big plans for it so hands off family. This one ain't going nowhere.

4 comments:

  1. Great use of your down time! I like the wedding ring quilt blocks....Will look forward to its progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close to the end of the sit/stay quiet period !! you'll be so happy when its over. Love all the sewing going on

    ReplyDelete
  3. OVER joyed that the coffee coaster/mat is perfect for Daddy o!! I love them

    ReplyDelete