Saturday, June 14, 2014

Almost Perfect

 Along with the other two pairs of socks I finished this week, my Trekking socks are now done and redone.


That squishy toe issue I had with the first one has been ripped and re-knit. I just wish I had remembered to use the yarn I had carefully saved to finish them off with instead of forgetting all about it and just winging it with the leftovers. I don't have a perfect match because the right one has some white on the end but at this point I just don't care. At this very moment I don't have any socks on the needles and for once I am actually happy about it.

4 comments:

  1. There perfect! Great job on the finishing up lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - look at all those finishes! These ones look great. ( I have no socks on the needles either and I'm not sure how I feel about it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are lovely.
    I have anklets on the needles. short and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go through all my sock phases ….wondering, planning, anticipating, buying, knitting , ripping, knitting and finishing!! Yours are so cheerful

    ReplyDelete