Saturday, February 6, 2016

Derailed

 You know that card kit of the month club from Simon Says Stamp that I subscribed to back in January? I've been eagerly waiting and waiting for my February kit to show up and it never did. It seems it wasn't the autopay type of club that I thought it was and since I didn't respond to the invoice that I thought was only a receipt, I didn't get a kit. Now they are all sold out. Boo. I had a major tantrum and then I went over to Micheal's and made my own darn kit-for 60% off. All the Valentine's Day stuff was on sale.


I got plenty of cardstock, pretty paper, stickers, stamps and ink. I had also bought some new embossing folders from Amazon last week.



 I had used my Christmas Gift Certificate to get these heart dies back in January. I must have had a premonition that something was going to go wrong with that kit thing.



The only thing I missed was the inspiration sheet to tell me what to do with all this stuff but Pinterest stepped in to help. I spent a happy afternoon but only have one card to show for it. I'm putting my Valentine card making on hold while I wait for yet more stuff to show up from Amazon.

5 comments:

  1. You have time to finish up before Valentine's day....just! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that the club thing didn't work out like you planned, but it looks like you made the very best of a bad situation. You bought some very cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well there you go.....where there's a will there's a way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen mail drives me nuts. Love your valentine card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant late mail drives me nuts

    ReplyDelete