Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Cotton Clouds

 I've been spending my nights searching the internet for sources of affordable weaving materials. I'd love to buy projects that come made up in kits but at the moment my bank account is in a place where that is not going to happen. All those unexpected doctor bills that came from my eye issue have put a pretty big dent in my budget.


 Being broke, I wanted to try out some new things without spending a lot of money. Cotton Clouds has lots of different weaving yarns put up in small 2 ounce mini cones. I am going to try my hand at dishcloths when the table runner is off the loom.


This is some pretty small stuff. It is 8/2 unmercerized cotton. It will probably be a few weeks but I suspect another big adventure is "looming" on the horizon.

1 comment: