Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Natural



Although all my weaving time has been devoted to my new Wolf Pup, the Ashford rigid heddle has still been in business all summer.


The Mister just finished his first little woven thingy. He has graduated from potholders into the big time. I'll be fighting him for the Wolf Pup soon-not. In case you are wondering, it's a little blankie for his kitty to sleep on. Don't ask.


Just look at those nice edges. I can't even begin to tell you how awful my first project was so I'll show you.


I told you so. Oh, my....it's a wonder I had the nerve to keep on with this.



3 comments:

  1. that is one very spoiled kitty. Lion Brand homespun is so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with the crafty men in your life? The closest mine get's to crafting is demanding a new pair of socks! So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fore see another loom in your future!

    ReplyDelete