Saturday, May 27, 2017

Kitty Sitting


This time last week Daughter's little kitty was in the hospital. She was one sick furbaby.



It seems the poor thing had a gall stone. I had no idea kitties could get one but it seems they do. She came home after a few days with lots of meds and now it's up to me to get them in her.



My first attempt didn't go so well-for me. I got a big boo boo from sharp little nails. Ouch.




Big Sister had a laugh on my expense and then tried to blend in with the carpet in case I got it in my head to try to give her a dose of nasty stuff too.



It's a good thing they left me a big bottle of wine for the duration. I'm going to need it.


8 comments:

  1. Uh-oh! What a good kitty grandma you are. :-). I hope the next battle goes better for you.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! You aren't just kitty-sitting, you are nurse on call 24/3! Relax between doses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camo-kitty, huh?
    You are a saint, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you win the nice lady award for the week! Hope kitty hurries up and gets better so you don't have to dispense any more meds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my ..... you are one BRAVE lady. There is nothing WORSE than trying to medicate a cat!

    We had to give Giroux meds when we first adopted him. I wasn't sure either one of us was going to live through it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy.....and I thought this whole kitty sitting, knitting and tea sipping was going to be so peaceful. We can't get anything down Lilly Bean unless she wants it. She will let me comb her for just so long and then look out cuz when she's done she's done! You are a saint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel your pain! Rupert is getting a shot of antibiotics in the mouth twice a day and it's getting harder and harder to take him by surprise. Just six more days....!!!1

    I'm glad your daughter's kitty is on the mend though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made need something stronger than wine, maybe a shot of something. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete