Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy Sheep Day!

I live for this day every year. I ran off early this morning for the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. I had to leave this guy home alone. I've been sitting him since Thursday and we've been having a great time. He's such a good doggie compared to my little monsters.



 I brought along some knitting to keep me company in the big empty house. Nurmilintu is on its last few rows. I have to say that lace pattern makes me crazy. I'll be glad when it's over and done with.



Undine also came along. I am planning on bringing back some sock yarn today if the lines aren't too terrible.



 I packed some stitching. I am on a roll with this one now.



Daddio's plain squares quilt is getting a white border. It's all his paper piecing from long ago.



I also brought along the sketching tools. I never get to do this kind of stuff at home. My life is just too hectic.



I also brought some cheapo watercolors and watched a few tutorials on painting flowers on You Tube. I stink at this but I did have fun scribbling all over it when it was dry.
I also left plenty of room in the car for all the new stuff I hope to bring home today. I am so EXCITED!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooo...can't wait to see what you find at Maryland S&W.

    Pup is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember when you went to the Maryland sheep and wool festival last year! You sent me the booklet from there. I still have it and get it out and look at it once in a while. You certainly took a lot of crafts along to keep you busy. I love all of them. And I think your watercolor is wonderful. Your doggy friend looks like a sweetheart. He looks like a dog that I'd love to just give a big Hug too. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I went last year but can't make it this year. It was the most people I had ever seen in one place at one time in all my life. LOL! Can't wait to see all your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to be well prepared. Happy stashing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see what makes a few days away from home, happy! The different projects all look great! Hope you had a wonderful time at the fiber fest!

    ReplyDelete