Sunday, May 28, 2017

A Friend of the Pod

 When I am all alone for days on end I find the best distraction is You Tube. I started the day stitching with Floss Tube.




By noon I was sewing to The Midnight Quilt Show.



 I am adding a multicolored border to Daddio's paper pieced nine patch.



It's all a bit complicated now as I don't want the colors to bump into each other. I had to make notes.



I ended the day watching Off the Needles while starting Daughter's Mini Kitty Pouf that I promised her last Christmas.  Lucky me. I get to do it all over again tomorrow-and the next day-and the next day.

8 comments:

  1. Flosstube is my stitching companion too. It is the main cause of my stitching frenzy. Flosstube and Stitchmaynia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I don't know the last time I watched TV. It's all about the podcasts for me AND Hubby. I watch crafty ones when I'm alone and together we watch traveling shows. Specifically RVing podcasts. Great fun! And look at all you're getting done too!
    Blessings,
    Betys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can spend hours and hours on you tube. It's a great way to pass time and learn a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are making good use of the down time, though! (What I wouldn't give for a day of solitude! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Podcasts and crafting! I can't think of a better way to spend a day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often put on youtube while I knit too!
    Mom is hooked on the Midnight Quilting show. She keeps sending me links!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you getting so much done. The kitty pouf pattern is so easy and fast. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea there were all these craft things on You Tube. I'll have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete