Friday, May 26, 2017

Armchair Traveler

 I am settling into Daughter's place today for the duration but before I left this showed up via the UPS guy.



 On Mother's Day I gave #2 Son heck about not sending me any photos of his and his lady friend's Paris/Amsterdam trip last month.



 He claimed he didn't take photos but kept a sketch journal instead. Uh, huh I said....



 Low and behold here it is. He was telling me the truth or else he did a lot of quick sketches from memory.



 I laughed out loud several times while reading his captions. He certainly has a good eye for the ways of the world.



 I don't travel much anymore but who needs to when you've got a kid who can do this.

11 comments:

  1. This is great - what a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved to be surprised like this by my kids! This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever. More memorable than photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO much better than just photos! Your son is very talented ..... and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That is WAY better than photos. Your son is very talented, and so sweet to send that to you, whether it was on the fly or done up during the travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sketches are wonderful! What a cool way to save memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sketchbook is amazing! Your son is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so talented. I have been to Amsterdam twice and he got it all right, well done by your son!

    ReplyDelete