Friday, March 25, 2016

Stick a Fork in It

 My Easter towel is done.



I had to invade the man cave to get it hemmed. My sewing room is so crammed full of scenery and costumes I could barely get to a machine in order to haul it out. The Mister was not amused to find my sewing machine in his personal space.



Ta dah....it's all hemmed, washed and trimmed. It also got a fierce ironing because this particular cotton does not settle down until the daylights have been washed out of it. I'm probably going to be slopping ham juice all over it on Sunday so it'll more than likely get plenty more washings in the very near future.

9 comments:

  1. Jolly towel! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a beautiful 'ta-da' to brighten a table! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out great! Very pretty! I have trouble containing all my stuff in one room too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the BUNNY will just love seeing it all done! You are a wonder lady! Fireman was not pleased with my cat antics this morning. I let Fezzik drink from the bath tub and he does not! Give and take. We have great spouses....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Bet it gets lots of use. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Happy colors for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! It's done for Easter, it's gorgeous. Mmmm Ham!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I'm sure the mister won't mind once he sees it on the table!

    Congrats on a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I weave but have never attempted anything so lovely as this, I am a strict newbie.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete