Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday: Home!

 

It's funny how doing nothing for three days can make you so tired. I'm back home now but I'm worn to a nub. The Mister is now gung ho on getting the lower level painted but I need a day or so to recover from my "vacation". In all that quiet time I made a lot of progress on Sheep Heap. The second little sheep has now joined the party.


Over the long weekend I stitched down two more February blocks. I think I only have two more to do now before I can start assembling the top.




I found the time to also get a head start on the little hexies that will go in the center of the last two blocks. But...as much fun as this project has been, I think it's going on the back burner while I make some headway on the new hexie project. 




It's a race now to see how many I can get done before my sister gets back from her big roadtrip. Three weeks and counting starting tomorrow.









6 comments:

  1. The sheep look great! ice progress. I like those new hexies a lot - pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like a deadline to jump-start a project! I can just imagine you unfolding your new hexie project and exclaiming, "Ta-da!" when your sister returns. Painting can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheep Heap is really coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you made some wonderful progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The additional sheep is adorable! I always need a day or two to get back into the normal of my regular days after being away !

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true: you sometimes need a day to rest from a vacation.

    ReplyDelete