Thursday, April 25, 2024

Packing Up

 

After the trailer squabble, I told The Mister that if we are going to spend the rest of our lives looking at these four walls, those walls are going to get painted. The lower level also needs new floors so I've been packing up the craft room this week. That's the room that's getting the beauty treatment first as we work our way through the entire downstairs. 



It's been quite the job. I have a lot of artsy stuff. I do know when it's time to put all this stuff back I am going to have to be better organized. I found stuff I didn't even know I had. 





5 comments:

  1. This is a good idea but not much fun to pack it all up and then put it back in place. If you gave me the choice between painting and traveling with a trailer, I would be choosing the trailer to buy pretty quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be nice when finished but so much work to get to that point. I wish you could get your trailer to go explore but this is a nice alternative.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to think you two just like reno projects... lol.
    I'm dreading the day we pack up and redo my studio. I've got more stuff than we moved here with and that was only three years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the bright side---finding new things is just like going shopping except not spending any money, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are brave to tackle this job!!! lol It is going to look fantastic when you are done and the organizing will be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete