Sunday, April 28, 2024

Dinosaur

 

How dumb did I feel when I had to call SIL yesterday morning to have him tell me how to turn the oven off? I couldn't get their fancy toaster to work so I thought I would toast my English muffin under the broiler. Bad idea. This fancy computerized thing didn't have a power button and I couldn't figure out how to get it to STOP. 



Then there is the TV. I can't figure out how to work it either. I never feel so stupid as I do when I visit my kid's homes and can never figure out how to work anything anymore. 







4 comments:

  1. Me, too! I was down at my son's house yesterday to check on their cat. They have lights above the kitchen cupboards and they were on for some reason. I was so proud of myself that I figured out how to tell Alexa to turn them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel your pain!!!!! Every home has its own specialized tech plans!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh out loud. I'm the same. We were in Mandy's basement and I was trying to turn their TV on to watch the local weather guy. I couldn't figure it out. She was in her office upstairs trying to explain to her manager why she wouldn't be online for awhile. Tornado? What's that? I had to wait for her to come down and turn the TV on. That's when we realized just how close the thing was to their house. We were all in the 6X8 closet that Piper uses for her "schoolroom" for her babies. I should take a photo of it for you. As a teacher, you would appreciate it!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is as annoying as other people's technology!

    ReplyDelete