Sunday, March 20, 2022

That's All She Wrote

 

I hate to do this but I'm going to take a blog break for a while. I've got a very miserable Pup to take care of right now and lots of $$$ vet visits ahead and all the worry that goes with that. Me and The Mister are also dealing with some silly but uncomfortable health issues (non-Covid related) and I am in no mood to be even thinking about doing anything interesting. I'll see you on the other side of this and I'll explain it all. It's a Lou Lou of a story but I'm not in the mood to tell it right now. I'll be visiting you when I get a chance and if I don't visit you regularly but you would like me to, leave me a link in the comments. 

TTYL

16 comments:

  1. Sending all the healing wishes to you, the Mister and the Pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one will miss you. I read your blog every morning. It won’t be the same…. Take care
    Cheryl J. Seajaes on ravelry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all gets better soon. If there us anything I can do, reach out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will miss you but family first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take the time you need. We'll be hear when you get back! Give pup a big hug for me. I'm sending lots of good juju to you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ll be thinking of you, the Mister, and Pup. I hope all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all will be well soon. Thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you wishes and prayers for a quick journey to the other side and hope everyone is soon healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy reading your tales so will miss you.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no Debbie. You KNOW how much I'm going to miss visiting with you. I'll be praying for you, The Mister and of course Pup too. I'm so sorry that you're going through a lot of stuff. Please let me know if I can help you in ANY way. We'll all be here when you get back and you'll be missed.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear this! Hope all 3 of you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you all good health. Hope you are all okay. I'll miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry that Pup isn't well, and I hope you get the other issues sorted. You are always welcome to pop into my blog
    Jillxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending a hug. Pop pop feels better soon and then everything gets sorted out. It does feel like a tsunami every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deb
    YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS . TAKE WHATEVER TIME YOU NEED. POOR SICK PUP

    ReplyDelete