During my cleanup session yesterday I noticed I had enough body butter batter left in one of the jars to whip some up so I did. It was a messy job but I got a small jar's worth.
It took a lot of boiling and wiping but I got those jars clean once again. That was about it for anything interesting happening yesterday. After all those days of concentrated construction I feel a bit at loose ends project wise.
I did spend the afternoon going through the piles of catalogs I had laying around. Connecting Threads had an interesting page on paper piecing products and they sold me on their polyester thread. Of course the color they recommended was out of stock until late May so I ordered some other colors just to give them a try. I'd like to say it inspired me to pick up my own paper piecing project but it didn't. I just couldn't get interested in anything.