Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

I said I was going to pack this up for the season after I finished the left hand side of blocks but I changed my mind. Since summer goes on forever around here I'm going to finish up the last of the center blocks instead. I'll save the outer borders for next summer-unless this summer decides to stick around. Looking at the temperatures around the country, I'm not so sure it won't.




The second tree is finished on The Matter's House. 





What I spent the most time on this week was the pieced binding on the fall quilt. One more side to go. 





4 comments:

  1. Nice progress on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I would enjoy stitching in all one color, but that piece is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those projects are looking really good. I know what you mean about summer. Yesterday was a "feels like" temperature of 119F and today and tomorrow are supposed to be even hotter. Even worse, we woke up this morning and apparently our AC isn't cooling. It's 7 degrees hotter in here than when we went to bed. Bleh.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty stitching and work on the binding is progressing nicely!

    ReplyDelete