Monday, August 28, 2023

Three Finishes

 

My Summer of Soccer Sox are officially finished. I didn't get them done before the World Cup awards ceremony but I did beat Labor Day. 



I've managed to add all these to the gift box this year but I think I may have already saturated the gift sock market. Soon I'll have to be handing out socks to perfect strangers. 





My newest sock yarn arrivals didn't make it into the sock stash. They are in overflow. They'll have to be cast on next when the mood strikes me. Right now I've got a bad case of the end of summer doldrums. I need a jolt of cool air to wake me up.




I'd rather be playing with soap than playing with wool in this humidity. Meet Wood Oudh. All these fall fragrances are making me long for a change of season but Mother Nature seems to have other ideas. 



6 comments:

  1. September will be here Friday!! The socks look fabulous - nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! Look at that pile of socks! Good for you. I'm on my last pair of Christmas gift socks. These are for Mom and will be finished soon enough.
    Love that soap too. The swirls are great.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks look great. One can NEVER have too many socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you on the overflow.. the yarn, the fabric, the clothes, the plants... it's all overflowing here!

    Love the sock finishes! Especially that Felici pair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping this hurricane will push the hot, humid and steamy weather right away for a while!!!!! Your socks are beautiful! Nice job. The soap is very sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete