Sunday, August 20, 2023

Odds and Ends

 

Most days I manage to do something that is worthy of posting about but yesterday was one of those days where nothing went off as planned. I did get my butters and other hard oils measured out for soap but then realized I did not have the amount of base oils I needed so I'll have to wait for them to get delivered before I go any further. 



I thought I could just use that space to do some print making while I wait with this new acrylic kit I just bought but no....The Mister had other plans. We had a dog to walk and then another fan to put up. That led to piling the car up and a trip to the dump to get rid of the old fans. No fun there. 




I did manage to set the fall quilt up into my little spinning corner of the living room in hopes of finding some time to get that binding done. Maybe today. 




2 comments:

  1. It will be nice to have the old fans out of there at any rate! The new ink printing will be waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It souns like you had a lot of different things planned but not panning out for you. That happens. I plan one thing and then Dennis gets a bee in his bonnet to go somewhere and off we go! I'm still trying to get used to this retirement thing. :-) At least he still wants to have me go with him.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete