Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

The bottom half of Hen Peck is finished. I started the middle chicken but I've still got a lot of yellow fill to do. 



I stitched out five more boxes on the Patchwork Ete sampler. I filled in two and have three to do. Then I am going to pack this away for the season and concentrate on finishing Hen Peck until it's time to get out the fall stitching. 




The Matter's House tree is finished and ......



....I bought it a needle minder. It's a Ouija planchette. I know it's not supposed to be a haunted house but it's giving me Halloween vibes so I thought it was a good choice. I used to have a Ouija board when I was a kid. I doubt I ever reached the spirit world with it but it was fun to try.


Also....thanks for all the good advice on that to do with The Mister's diamond project. I never thought that far ahead but now I've got a good idea of what to do. Now he can start another one.





And.....it's this cute little cowboy's birthday. Middle Son is 44 today. All of my kids will be in their 40's (!) tomorrow when we celebrate another of the kiddos big day. 




5 comments:

  1. I remember feeling so naughty when we played with a Oiuji board. It was quite controversial in my conservative small town.

    Happy 44th to your kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kids do grow up so fast, don't they? Cute new needle minder - I remember having hours of fun with my Ouija Board. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing stitching-amazing to have 'children' in their 40's! (this Sept I have 3 of the 4 there!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how stunning the one-colour cross-stitch looks! It has me seriously wanting to do one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've gotten caught up on your posts. Sorry about getting behind a bit. Loving that chicken cross stitch.
    We still have one in his 30's but not for long!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete