Monday, January 30, 2017

Oh, Poop

No, this post isn't about the state of the union. That's poop of another kind. This is about real poop.
Bird poop to be exact.


 You know how I like to walk and knit? Well, I've been doing a lot of walking and knitting around the house while non stop listening to the radio about the chaos we have descended into.



 I keep my ball of yarn in my apron pocket while I knit and yesterday the ball jumped out of my pocket and rolled across the floor over to the parrot's cage who was enjoying a morning of hanging out on the outside of the cage where I keep newspapers for her indiscretions. Ahem...



Before I could catch it, the ball rolled right across the paper of shame and before I knew it I had a rather big mess on my hands, literally. After a careful wash job of the affected ball, all is well. The lesson learned was about not getting into poop by being mindful of the consequences of what you are doing. Now if only someone else would learn that lesson.....

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a mess. I remember when we Ha dour cockatiel years ago how messy it could be when he was outside the cage. Glad all turned out well.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of someones who need that lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear ... but at least *your* problem could be salvaged!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to do something similar when I dumped and entire glass of pop on my WIP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you have a parrot! Not happy about the yarn in its mess but it's a funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahaha...but I am sorry about your mess. At least your mess was fixable and you did fix it. That's saying something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes....but in order to be mindful of the consequences of what one's doing, one would first have to be of sound mind. Sadly he's NOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good point. Im so glad you showed us your bird. Please tell me more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh POOP! As much as I ♥ parrots ....you are right. Birdie poo EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete