Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Knit Talk

 I'm all over the place with my posts these days but I assure you there is knitting go on and on and on. I am at the second lace section of the Nurmil...whatever scarf. It's my TV knit at the moment.



 The Ghazal cowl is pretty long. I am going to stop when I run out of yarn which is not that far away by the feel of the ball. I knit on this while I am Netflix bingeing at night.


 My Paris Geller cowl is coming along nicely. I knit on this during my daily visit to Stars Hollow. In these trying times I can't get enough of that mythical small town.



 It also helps that the pattern is really fun. It looks simple but there are a lot of unusual things going on.



 There are also socks. I like to knit and walk. Sounds crazy but I walk around the house knitting all day with my yarn in my apron pocket.


Valerie, this yarn of yours is gorgeous. I had no idea what to expect when I balled it up but it is really fabulous. Either you or your mom is a genius-probably both!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful knitting. Love your projects and your colors. Valerie's yarn is gorgeous, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed seeing your knitting projects here this morning. I especially like that cowl. That sock yarn is wonderful. I, too, have been enjoying daily visits to Stars Hollow. Oh to live in a place like that. Have a lovely day my friend.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could knit and walk at the same time. That would be a great way to get more knitting done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not just me with a hundred projects on the go then! Love the sock yarn, can't wait to see them completed.
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Deb. you have wonderful things on your needles!!!! I love Vals' colorway. The Ghaza cowl looks super soft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects all! Looks like you are keeping yourself knitterly busy during the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walking while knitting....now that sounds like something I could make a real mess of. LOL Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't walk and knit-I'm impressed!
    I love the knits you are working on!
    The Paris Geller is so tempting to knit-I love all those sneaky decreases and increases to move those rows around! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Ghaza cowl!

    Glad you're enjoying the yarn. I can't remember which of us dyed it (based on the colours, I'd guess me), but I know Mom named it!

    ReplyDelete