I bet there are a lot of teams that wish they could re-do their world cup experience as easily as I am re-doing mine. That's the Pleated Kerchief up there minus its ruffle.
After blocking, the ruffle was a flop. Maybe it was poor blocking, maybe it was a poor yarn choice, whatever it was my ruffle was droopy. I let it stew in its own juices
for a while and then got the bug to rip it all off and start again.
I put the ruffle yarn away to make sure I had enough to put it back on when it the time came because....
...I also decided to add more width onto the body of the scarf as well. It was too short to wrap around my neck even once and it looked stupid just hanging there.
I have enough yarn leftover to hopefully add several inches on each side. You increase on every row so it won't take long to get there. I also have to make sure I follow the directions when it's time to bind off that ruffle again. It seems I didn't and maybe that's another reason why my ruffle drooped when it should have pleated. We'll see.