Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

I turned the corner on both ends of the Village Quaker this week. If I do one little house a day, I can be done in 16 days. Won't that be nice.




The summer seasonal Patchwork has the right border panel finished. I have to put the lacy edging on this week. I did figure out how to finish the left hand boxes on the fall Patchwork without a pattern. It took a few tries to get that little mushroom right but I think I've got it now.




I'm outlining that big fish the girl is riding on. See all that yellow floss? That's how much came with the kit. That's how big that fish is. It's going to take a while but after outlining the thing it will be just mindless stitching. 





And.....two more finishes for Dear Jane. Well, one complete finish and one that is now all together but still needs its borders. The green one is the first block of row D. Woo hoo...I'm starting to get somewhere. 






9 comments:

  1. Significant progress is being made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had completely forgotten about your "Asian-inspired" piece. That will be gorgeous. And you are so close to finishing Village Quaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're moving right along on all of them. How do you ever find time to work on your stitching and do your cooking and house projects? I think I'm lazy compared to you.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the fantastic work! It's evident that you're enjoying your projects and making steady headway toward completing them. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've accomplished a ton this week! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! What pattern is the girl on the fish?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Village Quaker is awesome! Looking forward to seeing it complete in sixteen days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, you’re doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a BIG fish! What gorgeous potential that piece has.

    ReplyDelete