Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Project is Born



Since I finished the purple cable socks, I needed something to keep my hands busy while sitting all day at the hospital. When I am not at the hospital, I have been helping my sisters get Daddio's house in order. While doing laundry I found his handknit winter socks in the bottom of the laundry basket in pretty rough shape.



I happen to be the proud owner of an enourmous sock yarn stash so it only made sense to start some new socks for Daddio's sad little feet. His falls after surgery, while in his anesthesia demented state, have left him unable to stand but stand again or not, feet need socks-so socks it is.



I did not reach for my sock yarn treasures (him being a man and all) but I did come up with some solid stuff that should keep those old tootsies warm come winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment