Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You Can't Always Get What You Want



My semi-slouchy hat turned out to be a bit smaller up top than I wanted. It is more of a beanie. When I put the bun in it I look like a bumpy, red cone head. Now I remember why I love my Calorimetry. Maybe I should try a Trinity Stitch headband with the leftovers. With more snow expected tomorrow it's not like I am going anywhere anytime soon.



Another screw up this week involves my mad dash to beat the blizzard. It seems I ran into AC Moore's without my glasses to pick up my emergency yarn supply. Imagine my surprise today when I took out the sock yarn I bought and discovered it was NOT sock yarn but small balls of worsted weight. Duh. I should have had least been able to FEEL the difference.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I love that comment "emergency yarn". Do you really think you of all people would ever run out of yarn? You're a funny funny girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have enough of a good thing!

    ReplyDelete