Saturday, February 13, 2010

Opening Ceremony Progress



Whoa! Three posts in one day. I sure have a lot to say all of a sudden. I suppose being pretty much alone for an entire week is taking its toll.

Now let me make this perfectly clear: I am NOT a part of any Olympic Knit-a-Long. None. I learned my lesson during the summer games. Having said that I AM in a competition with myself to see how far I can get on the Lillehammer before I pack it in for the spring. Thanks to tons of snow and hours of Olympic coverage I have managed to get it back up to the motif part of the pattern. I would have been farther along if I had not Twittered my fingers off during the opening ceremony. It's hard to say "did you see that!" when there is no one around so I sought some companionship with the rest of the world as the spectacle unfolded before our eyes. Seriously now, did you see those whales? How did they do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment