Friday, July 25, 2008

Crazy Crazy Stash

Although I have been a member of Ravelry for a good while, I have never taken advantage of the ability to catalog my stash. I could not even imagine wanting to take the time to photograph and describe the massive amount of yarn goodies I have accumulated over the years. Hidden away in seven cardboard boxes from Ikea that I have stacked in my bedroom closet I have the equivalent of the contents of a rather large yarn store. I did however spend a hot Friday afternoon adding this summer's acquisitions to my stash page. I have made some spectacular scores this year. Malebrigo, Misti Alpaca, and Jameison's just to name a few. If someone on a podcast names it, I have to have it. What on earth I think I am going to do with all this is beyond me. If all the world's sheep would go bald forever I could keep knitting for years and years and years.

No comments:

Post a Comment