While the fruitcakes were baking I got out the Cuttlebug to see what it could do. I was horrified to realize that my new clear plates had gotten all marked up in the process.
I hadn't tried any of the dies yet. I am happy to say that they were amazing but good golly.....they were tough on the Bug. In a panic I ordered new plates and then I read that they are supposed to get etched with use. I wish the instructions had mentioned that little thing.
The tiny script dies were tricky. I had several false starts.
Embossing, cutting, stamping, gluing, it got pretty messy. It's important to wash your work surface and hands often. Don't ask me how I know this.
I nagged The Mister into helping and he really got into it.
We had a regular card factory going on. It was a good way to spend a rainy afternoon.
We've now got a crazy amount of cards in the process of being finished. I'm off to Micheal's tomorrow to pick up some more supplies. This is addicting.