Monday, December 14, 2015

Scenes From the Show

In spite of walking around with my cheapo purse camera all day I couldn't manage to get a single decent photo of the big show on Saturday.


I got lots of feet in dark hallways.



 I got random warm up shots while we were waiting to go on.


 I got the kids lined up in front of us.


I got the same kids doing their thing but I couldn't figure out how to skate and take pictures of us at the same time. I can say that no one fell down on any of our jumps or spins and we all remembered to do everything we were supposed to as far as I can tell. In my head we skated a perfect program so maybe the fact that there is no proof otherwise is all for the best. I can also say that it was a blast and I can't wait to do it again next year.

7 comments:

  1. Any time spent on the ice is GOOD time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited for you yesterday, thinking about your big moment! I am glad it went well and no one fell! I think it would be wonderful to glide over the ice like a fairy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a big finish!!!! I love the skates images. You done good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you can jump and spin?! It would have been lots of fun to see you in action.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can feel the excitement in the photos! Looks like a super busy day and show, I'm surprised you got the photos you did!

    ReplyDelete