Tuesday, July 28, 2026

TNT: Needled

 

Whatever I did to my back last week wasn't going to let me hunch over my stitching or quilting frames so there's not much to see here. I did have to buy new needles for the needlepoint project because it seems that I lost the only one I had. I'm on a real roll for losing things at the moment. It's making me crazy. 



Once the new needles arrived I discovered that I could balance the needlepoint frame on my knees in such a way as to not put any pressure on my healing back muscles so I did get the second block finished. Every day it gets better so I'm hoping soon I'll be back in the stitching business. 



8 comments:

  1. John James are my favorite needles. Your needlepoint piece is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your back continues healing and you can keep stitching. Your needlepoint is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and pattern of this needlepoint piece has to be a joy to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your back continues to heal. I have needle inventory on my to do list this week because I am low on a few of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when my body interferes with my hobbies! Hope you're back up to snuff soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's hoping you are back in the stitching business by now. How is it we have so many needles but never the "right" one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always amazed at the variety of needles for projects. Maybe there were just always available and I never knew. I just always used whatever came in the kit.

    ReplyDelete