skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wednesday WIPs: Pretty Babies
My mini skeins collection of sock yarn has arrived. It came from Twice Sheared Sheep which is a new to me online yarn shop and one that I need to stay away from. They've got an advent box that is to die for.
I bought those pretty little babies hoping they would work for the pi shawl I had started from some leftover Stroll minis but I don't think they will.
Instead I bought a large skein of Stroll in the blues that I think I'm going to stick with. The original dark blue in the collection was the Pacific colorway and of course it was discontinued so I had to make do with Pluto.
I even went stash diving in my box of leftover sock yarn hoping I would find some in there. Nope but I think that blue will be fine. I wanted a hodge podge of colors. What I need is a bigger box. I can just see the cats getting in here and having a ball.
Since I was obsessed with the pi shawl the only other things that got worked on this week were socks. The Grands "big boy" snow socks are at the heel as are the Uneek socks. I have to say that the Uneek sock's yarn feels a bit weird but the colors are gorgeous. I might even be tempted to buy more when these are done.
No comments:
Post a Comment