skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friday Fluff: Running Out of Road
This is the last Friday Fluff post of the Tour. I'll do a final post on Monday when it's all over. Those three weeks go by so fast. I did finish one of my Wonderfully Wonky mitts. I've got another one cast one but I'm not sure I have enough plied yarn to finish it.
Luckily I still have some singles from that spin on the Ashford left over from last year's Tour that I can ply to finish it up if I need to.
I might have defeated myself with this year's plan to knit a handspun polwarth pi shawl from the pastel skeins I bought but after digging in my stash I realized I had already made that yarn. In 2015.
I was so bored right after the Tour that year that I took a big braid of white polwarth and dyed it in the microwave.
I'm not sure how I managed to do such a better job of it in 2015 than I did this time around but I certainly did. This is just what I was hoping for.
No comments:
Post a Comment