Friday, July 31, 2026

Friday Felines: The Gangs All Here

 

I wish I could say the birds were waiting patiently for their breakfast of leftover cat food but they really weren't. The babies are like.....well, think puppies with wings. When they've had enough of the waiting they'll start tossing all the things in the recycling bin at the door until I come out with a couple of paper plates and a couple of cans of cat food. I'm starting to worry that these particular babies are never going to leave. They've got it too good. 





8 comments:

  1. I can't believe the cats don't seem to pay any attention to the birds! Mabel would be pawing the glass!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not exactly attacking people like in The Birds, but tossing things from the recycling bin at the door to tell you they want more is an original move. If they learn to work the doorknob with their wings, then you're really in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too funny! My sandhill cranes have been known to peck at the patio doors but not the vultures--they just stare so far! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... You've adopted puppy with wings. No paperwork, even.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the funniest picture. Those babies know they have it good. And the cats just don't care. I'm going to call you Mrs. Doolittle! :-)
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do have it good. LOL The cats don't seem to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A town (Hillsborough, NC) close to where I live is suing a couple of residents for feeding/attracting vultures. Apparently, they have caused a lot of damage to roofs of houses and pooping everywhere.

    ReplyDelete