Monday, June 5, 2023

Twenty One

 

Number 21 has gone on to joins its siblings.


I always enjoy pulling the color for the next one. 



For a project that was supposed to be a Palette stash buster it was anything but. This entire bin is filled with Palette that was bought just for this project. 



Which only adds to the Palette that's still in the Palette cabinet that I was hoping to get rid of.



I even have a bag of it that I pulled thinking I would just use these colors for all of them. Ha. The little things took on a life of their own. No regrets. I'm sad that I'm coming to the end. 



And...speaking of too much yarn. I had a Knit Picks gift certificate to use up from Mother's Day and I swore I wouldn't buy anymore sock yarn. So what did I get? Sock yarn. Of course. 












7 comments:

  1. Sock yarn is ALWAYS a good idea. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Choices!! I do need to get more socks on the needles pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest little sweaters and of course you needed lots of choices for colors. :-) The choices in sock yarn are pretty cool too. You can never have enough sock yarn.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤️ every one of the Advent sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful new sock yarns! Palette is impossible to use up! I've knit multiple 6 foot long, 18 inches wide, striped scarves and you can't tell a single skein was removed from the stash pile. It has a life of it's own and multiplies when you aren't looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't win at the 'empty the stash' attempts either. The sweaters will be so fun to hang this December! Love the new yarns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little sweaters are just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete