Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Something Else Done
I had another finished object this week. The Crepidula I started last August is finally on the blocking board this morning.
I spun the yarn from Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Undyed fiber and then dyed it myself.
I was tempted to frog this many, many times but every time I tried it on it looked rather cute so I kept on going. The mismatched dye job didn't seem to matter much but I completely screwed up the pattern. All those little holes are supposed to be diagonal to each other but for some reason mine aren't. I suspect it is because I was tempted to "read" the knitting instead of reading the actual pattern. Oh well, sh*t happens but I still have a cute little rib warmer thingy soon to be ready for fall weather.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Cute - love the colours!ReplyDelete