Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yet Another Box of Fun



I just had to go back and get more fiber from Sheepish Creations. As if they know me and my sloppy record keeping only too well, they neatly tucked a card with the amount and type of fiber into each sample for which I am extremely grateful. I bought 4 oz of Corriedale in the Friar Tuck colorway, in addition to 4 ozs each of some black Jacob, brown Shetland and some to-absolutely-die-for black and white BFL.



They also offered an adorably squeezable little sheep stress ball that I just couldn't resist. We are only about a month away from the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival now, so this HAS to be my last purchase before the big splurge but I'm not making any bets.

1 comment:

  1. I want your box ;)

    Lovely stuff! I'm on a fiber diet. This means I ONLY bought one 4oz braid... and a pound of merino wool this month.

    ReplyDelete