Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fighting a Bad Case of Startitis



There is something about early spring that makes me want to make sweaters. Simple sweaters, not mega intense Fair Isles or giant itchy Lopis just easy-to-wear walk the dog type throw-ons. I have had my eye on this pattern from Shear Spirit for a while and want to spin enough of something to make it even though I already have 2 short sleeved sweaters that I never wear. I am still talking myself into making it. I really, really want it and I am NOT going to feel guilty about the Lillehammer that is still sitting here unfinished. It had it's day and now it's time to move on. I can finish it any old time, like during the next winter Olympics. Right?



I also emptied the clearance bin at Micheal's where they were offering some Paton's Classic in Sesame for $2.50 a skein. I am pretty sure there is a cabled something with my name on it in this book. I am thinking October Frost may the cure to my spring startitis itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment