Saturday, April 19, 2008

The P Word


Pucker. Puck it all. I have definitely angered the knitting gods this week. I just started my 3rd row of real fair isle knitting on the Palette Cardigan and I see the beginnings of a pulling and a twisting in the stitches below that are very worrisome. Good grief. I forgot to adjust my "hand" to be more diligent about spreading everything out instead of just charging on from stitch to stitch. Fair isle knitting is like painting and every stroke has to be in the right place. Why did I forget that. I have also just made my first error in the color pattern so I will be spending the afternoon tinking back about 300 stitches to that spot. That's what I get for trying to knit and play with Ravelry at the same time. Puck. Puck. Puck.

No comments:

Post a Comment