Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Love Blogs


I knew this would happen.
I knew that as soon as I was issued my invitation to join Ravelry that I would end up with a blog of my own. Lately I have taken to referring to the authors of my favorite blogs as "friends". I talk about you in casual conversation as if I know you. I think that is strange and so does my family. I realize that I have attached my life to a world of strangers and I thank you. Only you were there when I couldn't decide what lace edging to use on my pi shawl. Only you were there at 2 am when I wanted to finally figure out how to use that drop spindle that I bought at least 6 years ago. I never get bored with your postings even if it was the one about how long it took to clean your bathroom. I have a bathroom and it always needs cleaning too. I enjoy your company as I scrub away. Is this the grown up version of having an imaginary friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment