Monday, January 22, 2024

Ups and Downs

 

I finally got my ride. The temperatures dropped and the wind stopped and the conditions were perfect last night. 



My backyard is the perfect sleigh riding hill. Not too steep. Just a nice long ride.




We always see how close we can get to the drop off to the creek. No one has ever gone over it-yet. 





The walk back up isn't too bad. I just take my time. I was riding solo. The Mister is not too sure about it after all that surgery he just had. Pup went down with me once and then thought better of it. 



I had a good old time. It was 29 degrees but I was hot. I was covered in Lopi. There's nothing better for snow than Lopi. I don't even wear boots anymore. I just pull a pair of Lopi socks over my regular socks and I'm good to go in just a pair of my silly Crocs. Good times. 






















8 comments:

  1. It looks like fun (especially with loads o' Lopi)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr! That looks cold! Glad you had fun in the snow though. Here that much snow would keep us trapped until it melted; our city has only 3 snow plows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! When we went into town the other day the toboggan hill in the park was covered in kids! We went to the hardware store and they had sleds for sale right by the door - I told Dave we should get a couple and go join the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That had to do you a world of good! What crazy fun!

    ReplyDelete