I spent a pleasant morning weaving ends into baby boy booties and hats.
Oddly, I discovered that I had made three i-cords for one set of the booties. I hate making the i-cords so I consider this a very strange and unusual occurrence. I didn't have the heart to toss it so it's just going to have to live in my knitting bag from now on.
It took oodles of these particular booties to finally figure out a painless way of threading all that nasty i-cord into the eyelets. By using the end, you can easily use a yarn needle to pull them through the holes. I won't tell you all the things I have done in the past to do this.
All that satisfaction from completing the dreaded finishing was short-lived because as soon as I wrapped up all the baby boy things, it was time to cast on the baby girl versions.