Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Soup-Sort of

I am totally cheating today's soup by using a mix. By adding an extra cup of rice to the Zatarain's and extra water I get a soupy red beans and rice that is one of my favorite things to eat in the whole world. The only thing missing here is the Crystal Hot Sauce which I found out that I didn't have just when I was sitting down to eat a bowl. I was not happy.

I was happy about some kale chips made from baking some of the garden greens with a spray of olive oil and a dash of sea salt. They were good and crunchy. I think I may have cooked them a little too long. It was my first try at this trendy snack and the next time I am going to find a recipe to follow.

 Even though I have tried very hard to eat as vegan as possible since nasty Mr. Gallbladder went missing last year, I can't resist a tiny sprinkle of cheese on the gooey mess. Yum. Mo.



1 comment:

  1. Crystal Hot Sauce... I have some if I was next door I'd run it over.
    looks yum

    ReplyDelete