Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still At It



I am still in the process of working my way through those giant bags of fleece I bought at this year's Sheep and Wool Fest-weather permitting. Last year's excuse was the intense heat, this year it has been rain that has kept me from the job. I'm not washing anything that is not going to dry in a day or two. Wet smelly fleece is no fun to have around the house.
In fact, half of those locks are from last year's bag. At only 24 locks per washing this is going to take FOREVER and the 2011 Tour de Fleece starts in only 10 days! I know I could just dump it all together and wash it in lingerie bags but I just can't bring myself to disturb all those lovely locks.

1 comment:

  1. at least you've started to wash the fleece, I have 600 gm polworth still sat in its bag not sure whether to wash this or cheat and spin up tops/batts already in stash :-)

    ReplyDelete