Saturday, October 9, 2010

Round and Round



Here is the lace project and all the stitch markers I was complaining about yesterday. It should be smooth sailing because this is the fifth time I have made this cowl so I pretty much have the pattern memorized. If you are not a lace knitter and this gives you goose bumps, I assure you this is a VERY EASY lace pattern. You can memorize it AND read the stitch pattern as you go so you can watch TV or take it out in public without worrying about ruining it. Most lace does NOT fall into this category but the Flared Lace Smoke Ring does. It is so much easier and faster than it looks which means it makes an impressive gift. I have gifted this one many times. Now this one is for ME-and the best part? That is MY very own spindle spun Cormo.

2 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty pattern - can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have never used any of my handspun...yet...how are you feeling? Hopefully better!

    ReplyDelete