Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Reward



I have been through hell and back with this gall bladder surgery thing that has kept me pretty much in hysterics for a month now. First it was on, then it was off and then it was on again and now off. I am not even counting the Sunday morning in the ER, the 4 times I had to give blood the 3 scans or the 2 sonograms. It was not fun. Not at all. The week before the first surgery was scheduled, I took myself to the local Walmart, the one around here that still sells fabric, and bought myself enough material for 2 more aprons. I was determined to put all this behind me and concentrate on my future with food. Living on instant potatoes and jello for almost a month has left me very hungry and I intend to make up for it in the kitchen-someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment