Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Little Dumpling


This was a bag of chips for dinner kind of work week so my progress on the little dumpling bag has been slow going. First, I could not figure out what yarn to use and ended up spinning my own. Then I realized I did not have the right size of needles so they had to be ordered. Finally those little plastic rings that make the whole project so cute are apparently NOT in any craft store in Maryland. I am close to losing interest in the whole damn thing but I don't want to be the only person on Ravelry that doesn't have one of these adorable little bags so I am going to have to force myself to get this thing started today. Maybe. I still have my Palette cardigan sitting here waiting for me to (gasp) cut the arm steeks. I admit that I am totally terrified of the idea of cutting holes in something I have been knitting on for months but it's either cut it or turn it into a giant stuffed pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment