Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

The only thing I had time to do this week was to finish that lacy edging on one side of Patchwork Printemps. I had a lot of other things that took up my stitching time this week.



First, I had a real struggle to get this far on the latest weaving project. I had to take everything out yet AGAIN and re-thread it after being dumb enough to think I could start in the middle and work out. I got to the end and....ran out of slots on one side. Apparently my middle wasn't the middle after all. I was obsessed with getting it right so it ate up a lot of my free time this week along with......




.....wrapping soap. Can you believe it's been six weeks since the beginning of soap week? I can't. 




I've got a lot of soap in the process of being tested, dressed up and labeled which means there will be another giveaway in a couple of weeks. Watch this space. 







9 comments:

  1. Gosh your weaving is gorgeous! The lacy border is pretty and your soap looks marvelous. You've been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an impressive towel and an impressive array of soaps! I hope you get some more stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful examples of your hard work today. Thanks for sharing, Busy Bee! Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots done at your house. The colors in your weaving look great! The soaps are so pretty too. Love your labels and the swirls in the soap.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your soaps are so beautiful and packaged so pretty. The weaving looks wonderful. I can't even begin to comprehend what you do to get to that point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jumping on that soap bandwagon this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weaving is so pretty--- glad you stuck it out and fixed the problem. I am working hard at taking my time and enjoying each step along the way in my weaving reentry project! The soap is gorgeous--time is flying by....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about the trouble with the weaving - but it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete