Thursday, April 11, 2024

Many Funs

 

I had no idea what I was going to post about today until I saw Vera's post yesterday where she talked about her weekend of "many funs".  That's just what happened to me over the past two days. I had so many funs with my sisters I came home with no voice from talking and laughing all night and a wicked case of tennis elbow from hauling bags of travel stuff. I am so tired I can't see straight so picking up a project today is out of the question. The one thing I can post about is that I got to drive past the Howard County Fairgrounds where the MDSW is always held TWICE on my way to and from Auntie's. I waved an enthusiastic hello both times and made a wish that I make it this year. I'm no fan of those crowds but I do need a little fiber therapy. I need it bad. 





5 comments:

  1. Many Funs!! Woo-Hoo! Glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vera's FiL's expression and am glad you had Many Funs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a great time with your sisters!!! Yeah, I am wishing there were events in FL for fiber events

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Vera's post about "many funs" too and I'm glad you also had them. MLSW sounds like SO much fun. Someday. Maybe I'll make it there.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete