Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tiny Needle Tuesday


 With all the Tour de Fleece and soap making activity going on around here not much stitching is getting done. I did get Miss Patience and her baby finished. The big flower they sit under will have to wait.



Right now my tiny needle focus has been to get this done. Last week I got one whole row of blocks sewn on and now I only have one more row to go. I really, really, really want to see the end of this so at the moment it's eating up all the free time I have to give.

11 comments:

  1. The quilt is stunning: I love the variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute sheepies! Liana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sheep stitched up--patience indeed...
    The quilt is a beauty; keep up the pace and you will soon have it completed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt really is gorgeous! So many colors. Of course, the sheep are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sheep look wonderful! And the quilt is amazing - it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you can work on the big quilt in this heat! Glad you are able to though - it's so pretty! And your little sheep are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Patience. But that quilt is stunning.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sampler and quilt are both just beautiful! The quilt gives up a happy feeling with all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly, I don't think I could EVER sew such perfect lines and perfect blocks. I'm amazed

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always amazed at how much you accomplish. The quilt looks very joyful and the sampler is so pretty. Keep on stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No playing with yarn here this week, but I am going to fix that issue this evening!

    ReplyDelete