Sunday, July 21, 2019

Get Well

 I had a lot of fun with those new metallic watercolors. I did some embossed stamping with a card kit I had never used.



 Then I used some watercolor markers on a stamp I had found on clearance at Micheal's ages ago.



 Interesting.



 I no sooner had started having all kinds of artsy fun when The Mister stuck his head in the door and asked for a get well card for a relative who's just home from the hospital. I can do that.



It's cute but I'm sick of making the same one. I have months and months of card kits but no one ever seems to do a get well kit. Other than holidays and birthdays isn't that what you need cards for the most?

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I send a lot of get well or thinking of you cards, not just birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lately it seems to be sympathy cards are our biggest needs, the sign of aging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is a cute on for Get Well. Yes, you would think companies would make some kits for that, except ........maybe they think it is a bit of a "downer". Everyone wants to do the HAPPY stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card stuff! You had a great playtime, with all the yard work I just don't get the time to do much fun stuff:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is adorable and sure to make someone feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card making supplies are so intriguing! Love the get well card and it would certainly make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are always so pretty.....I love the butterflies in the first picture. I would think there would be a need for the get well ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That card would brighten my day if I was not well. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the get well card but I can understand you're tiring of it if it's the only one you have. I send lots of get well cards and I would guess others do too so I would think there would be a market for it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you seen this 3-D Hippo card? http://katydidcards.com/hippo-get-well-card-kit-with-eyelet-outlet/
    I think it's really cute and kind of unique also! I love cards that are 3-D like this. It could be a nice addition to your 'Get Well Soon' options. I think it's for sale online by Lori Whitlock.
    https://shop.loriwhitlock.com/get-well-card-hippo/

    Also I think these Get Well Soon Cats by Waffle Flower are super adorable if you don't have these either?
    https://waffleflower.com/blogs/news/tagged/get-well-soon-stamp-set

    ReplyDelete